Learning Session 8 Powtoon

Hye guys!! welcome back to my learning session about Powtoon. As I had mention before, my group and I are doing a project about Powtoon. We had been doing it since last week and we came up with several ideas about our Powtoon Project. But in the end we all had agreed on a topic about How to save money.

Powtoon is very interesting and enjoying. We only need to choose the cartoon strip and make our own interactive sllides. We recorded our voice using soundcloud and put it in the cartoon. So, as the slides play, our own voice is played to.

From powtoon we had learned that the IT subjects is quite interesting and amusing. More of this lesson and the implementation in learning should be done to make learning more interesting for the students and the audience. I hope in the near future this kind of learning will be implemented in our school system.

Comments

Popular Posts