CANVA


Halooooo, it's me again~~~ Now have you tried designing poster? How did you do it? It might be complicated if you design only by using Microsoft Word, but now for your information, Canva is one of the website that you can use for designing. If you are interested in arts, there are a lot of pretty and interesting stuffs to use for decoration.
 
So..... This week, I learn about designing canvas. It is quite complicated for me because I'm not a creative person. But then, I manage to edit a poster. Switched is the short film that we produce under subject Literary Appreciation supervised by Sir Ariff. It is our masterpiece during our last semester. 

I found it hard for me to design a posters or buntings, but then when I learn this during our IT class, it is more much easier for boys like me. 

Comments

Popular Posts